PLAYING FAVORITES FACEBOOK CONTEST
“Playing Favorites” Facebook Contest Rules
Friday, October 23 and Saturday 24, 2020
Promotion Period: 10:00 a.m. on 10/23 – 12:00 midnight on 10/24, 2020.
- Player must be a member of the Portage Players Club to participate in the “Playing Favorites” Facebook contest.
- All players must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the promotion.
- Use of the Player’s Club card by anyone other than the enrolled member on the account is strictly prohibited.
- Participants must respond in the comments section of the Grand Portage Lodge & Casino
“Playing Favorites” Facebook Contest post by midnight on Saturday, October 24, 2020.
- Participants must comment with their preferred slot machine from the Grand Portage Lodge & Casino gaming floor.
- The Social Media team will randomly choose a winner from those who submitted names of preferred slot machines within the promotion time period.
- The winner will receive a certificate for One Night Stay in a Lakeside Room in our Lodge. The certificate will be good for any Monday – Thursday until December 29, 2020, based upon availability.
- The winner will be announced in the comment section of the “Playing Favorites” Facebook Contest post on Monday, October 26.
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond in the comment section of the “Playing Favorites” Facebook Contest post. If the winner has not responded, another winner will be randomly chosen and announced in the same fashion… until a winner has claimed their prize.
- The winning certificate is not transferrable and has no cash value. No cash back for unused balance.
- The winner can pick up their prize certificate at the Players Club.
- The “Playing Favorites” winning prize cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- “Playing Favorites” Facebook Contest is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with this contest.
- No purchase is necessary. Making a purchase does not increase your chance of winning.
- Grand Portage Lodge & Casino employees may participate in this promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Grand Portage Lodge & Casino Management is final and binding.
- Grand Portage Lodge & Casino reserves the right to declare any participant ineligible to participate in the contest at any time.
- Grand Portage Lodge & Casino reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any promotion at any time.