Come for a day, weekend or week



New Proof of Citizenship Laws Are Now in Effect 

U.S. and Canadian citizens need either a passport or one of several other accepted forms of I.D. (NEXUS card, FAST card or enhanced driver's licence/enhanced identification card) to drive to and from Canada and the U.S.

You can get more information from the Canada Border Services Agency >

Or you can call for information: 
Canadians: 1-800-461-9999 (English), 1-800-959-2036 (French)
United States: 1-877-227-5511